Sunday, September 12, 2010

When I woke up and saw a dinosaur in my backyard.............

I was fast asleep in my bed when i heard this very annoying sound. My mom yelled from the kitchen to get down stairs. I quickly got dressed and ran down stairs. In my backyard was this very huge animal, it was green and it had black spots all over it. The animal was the size of the empire state building in New York. I felt my mouth hit the ground. My mom quickly turned to me and said "Eleanor Cherise Collins why is there a dinosaur in my backyard." [ I was thinking in my head that i was in major trouble, whenever your parents say  your government you are in big trouble.] All i could say was "Happy Birthday to you". My mom said "why would you think i need a dinosaur." "You can save money on gas" i said. My mom's face turned red it almost look like she was on fire. When i tried to looked into her eyes i thought i was on fire. She told me that i had to get rid of the dinosaur . It took me three weeks to get rid of it, i finally found a traveling circus that was looking for an exotic animal. I sold the dinosaur and was able to buy a car.

4 comments:

  1. lol nice but now i wonder the dinosaur does at the circus ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.o;;; circus... O.o why not a mueseum... :)... it has a better use there... lol your mom got red... the gas thing was a good save though... -.-

    ReplyDelete
  3. XD at least you were being smart about it. You made a profit off of the dinosaur. Way to go cherise! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. "When i tried to looked into her eyes i thought i was on fire." .. wow that is some type of rage! lol

    ReplyDelete