Saturday, October 16, 2010

Imagine you had hundred dollars, but you could not keep it.

I was walking my usually way to school when I had saw something that caught my eye. I picked up the object, at first i thought it was a one dollar bill. I said to myself i had money to get lunch today. Then i realized the money had some dust on it. So i brushed the remaining dust off then i saw two zeros behind the one. I  thought to myself what was i going to do with the money i found. This was the most money i had every held in my hand. I started to hear my mother's voice when i started to think the ways i could spend the money. My mother use to tell me that if i every found money on the street that was a sign from god that i should share it with the less fortunate. I took my mother's advise to heart and went to the nearest grocery store and but 100 dollars worth of lunches and pass it out to all the homeless people that i saw on the street. I realized how good it felt to share with other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment