Friday, December 10, 2010

Describe a typical day of your life.

Everyday I wake up at 5am to get ready to go to school. I take a shower and get dress. By 6:10am I am out the door waiting at the bus stop waiting for the public bus to arrive. Every day I have to get on a bus filled with the people who work at different place around the city. By 6:30 I have arrive at the bus terminal that is up the street from my high school. I have walk about two more blocks before I get to my school. I have to take the early bus to school because the buses that run by my house runs every hour so the next bus would have mad me very late to school. Once I am school I wait and see if any of my friends are there if not I study for any test that I have coming up next. The bell rings at8am to signal us it time for our first period class. I make it though all periods and on my way home again. I have to walk the same two blocks that I previously walk to get to school in the morining to go back home. Once I have made it back home I have to get washed up for my after school snack. ( my mother makes me eat right when I get home because she knows I don't really care for the school lunch) once I am done with the snack I start to do my homework. I am about two hours in my homework I take a break to star on college applications. My older brother who has drop out of college sees fit interupte me to watch his dumb football game. I have no choice but to let him because he keeps nagging me . And I have to delay doing my homework for three hours. When the game is finally done I finish my homework and go to sleep around 1pm in the mooring and then I have to start my kiting all over agin

2 comments:

  1. Please check your grammar and syntax. You are really far behind in your blogging. You should have over 100 posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Mad" should be "made". Could use a few more details here and there. Well written.

    ReplyDelete