Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Describe your vision of a perfect vacation

I am in the middle of an ocean on a white sandy beach with no one in sight. I look from the sand to see a clear blue ocean right in front of me. I can see serval palm trees trees all around me. I feel at piece with myself. Every moring i take a morining walk on the beach to get ready for breakfast in the main hall of the hotel i am satying at. While i am walking i hear the sounds of  ocean come towards me and see serval dolphins  arising from the sea to great who every is on the beach.After i have had my breakfast for the day i make my way back to my large room. it is filled with scents of the roses and liily petals the hotel employes have left their for me. I stay in my room for a couple hours reading books and other things such as studying different lanuges. I take a nap and then after i awake i get dressed for the big feast the hotel has prepared for its guest. i am stunned by all the food that has been layed out for. Many different meats and dresets. It takes me at least many hours to go through the whole meals. After i am full i make my way back to my room and flopp onto my pillow to fall fast alseep . I quickly fall alseep to wake up for another day. Another day of fun and peice full medtation i find on the island of peridaise where everyone is happy. I will be here for a couple of days skiing and swimming and other things. On my last day i sign up for a expolaration trip with the hotel. They said they are going to show us around the whole island  and at the end of the hike we will have dinner on top of a volcano. we make our way through the rain forest out in the back of the hotel and the we start to make our to the cliffts of the volcano where many people have to turn aorund because they become very ill. i finally make it to the top where i find a lovely dinner for ten have fun feasting with the other guest that has made it with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment