Tuesday, August 16, 2011

countdown to college

As i comer closer to summer their are a couple of things i am starting to realize. I am no longer a kid but i am a adult abou to be thrown into the world of adulthood. And i am also going to a very far school which happens to be about 200miles from where i live. Some people have asked me why choose a school so far away from home. And my only answer that i have come up with is that i really want to learn how to be a lone and learn how not to be dependet upon my mother. i had a older brother who has went to college before me and had to come back because he could not make it. i saw hurt my mother and the rest of my family was and i didmt want my college experince be like that so i chose schools far from my home because i thought that was one of the reasons why my brother had to come home. So i am determine to go to college and gradurate from college in 4 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment