Thursday, August 18, 2011

two more days until i move in.

so the time is fast approaching when i make the 11hr trip up north to a college campus that i will spend four years of my life at. And i have not even packed yet. so many things are coming at me at many different directions. i havd been through so many things in the past couple of days and i have more to come. As i am planning to start to pack in a couple of hours a couple of things come on my mine what will i take with me., how are my roomates are they friendly. Will i make new firends as fast as i made the ones in high school. i know high school and college are complty different because in college u are on ur own away from your family until the holidays and in high school you are in constant connection with your family. They watch your every move making sure you dont slipp p on anything you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment