Sunday, October 17, 2010

Brother Or Sister

          My mother had two children myself and my older brother.My older brother believes that girls and boys can not coexist, so he has made it apart of his life to get on my nerves the best way he sees fit. My brother does everything he can to get me angry. One time for my tenth birthday he tried to beat me down when i was coming out of the shower. And on other occasions he tries to trip me . One time my brother tried to destroy my science project, my mother got very mad and made him redo the whole thing. But now since i have grown older i have come up with my own ways of getting my brother back for the things he has down to me. My mother has called says that one day she was going to run away from the both of us. And we both told her that one person would not be  at home when she returned.
            My brother is just know starting to become normal as i see it , we just know starting to get along with each other. Sometimes we can talk with each other for hours with out one of us being mad at on another. But when that is over we are back at each others throats . My mother says that we are like the four seasons always changing and fighting against another. I have tired several times to sell my brother but at the end of the day i really do love my older brother and i know he loves me to.

No comments:

Post a Comment