Sunday, October 17, 2010

What do you like best about your home?

About two years ago my mother woke the whole family up at 3a.m to go to black Friday sale at Walmart. Our goal was to pick up at 32 inch flat screen HD T.V. Once we pick it up and took it home that has been the best thing in our house ever since. I wake up early on Saturday mornings to watch cartoons  before anyone in the house. On Sunday mornings it's very hard to get my brother away from the t.v because of football  games. One time my mother threaten my brother and I  that she was going to through away the t.v so we got  together and the t.v from our mother. The flat screen t.v is the best thing in my house because it's still the newest and one thing the whole family had to wake up really early to go and get.

No comments:

Post a Comment