Sunday, October 17, 2010

How old were you four years ago? Describe some of the things you could do now that you could do now.

Four years ago does not seem that long ago but for a teenagers it seems like another life time. Four years ago I was just about to gradrate from middle school and enter the dangerous world of high school. I still thought I could do anything I want to and get Away with it. I was not allowed to stay up pass midnight with friends or stay home alone for a day. Now since I am soon approaching the age of adult hood my moths has greatly loosen the bult on me . If I go out with a friend she is ok with it. I am aloud to go see a horror film by myself and with friends. But there is still one thing I am not allowed to do yet which is to drive. I ask my mother over and over when can I practice. I think she thinks if I get my licenses she has lost her baby forever. Some other things I could not do when I was younger was ride the bus public bus. Now that I am older I have learn to appreciate the things I did with my mother when I was younger because I am now getting older and will not always be around my mother forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment