Sunday, October 17, 2010

Describe your favorite season . Tell what kinds of things you do during that season.

I was born in the winter I think that is why I like winter so much. Other people I know like summer. The reason why I like winter so much is because I like to stay at home at watch movies with my family. My family is always busy but during the winter when it rains to hard mother would decid that she would call in for a sick day of work and neither I or my brother would go to school. We would just stay at home and watch movies all day long. We found it as a way to catch with each others lifes. The the other reason I like winer is because I the way I could the rain outside when the cars on the street pass my house. And when was younger my brother and I use to run down the street to the bakery . Where whoevr loses would have to buy the winner cake. I also like staying inside drinking hot chocolate and reading my favorite book.

No comments:

Post a Comment