Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Autobiography

        I was born on a wintery day in February 23, 1993 centennial hospital. I am the younger of two children. My mother’s only daughter the apple of my mothers eye. I was the age of four years old when I met my first friend in pre-school. We became very good friends. Until I moved up to third grade at 74th street elementary everything was ok. My mother decides to move me to another school all the way across town so I could be closer to her. On my first day of school I was very scared because I didn't know anyone. At lunch time my usual lunch spot would be at table all by myself until I a person that was unlike anyone I seen came to talk to me. She was a skinny tall girl with pony tails. She said her name was Chelsea. With hesitation I said my name was cherise. She said do you want to become friends and I said yes. From that day on we became fast friends. Chelsea and I became fast friends we did everything together. I went to Frank D. Parent elementary and middle school for five years. Which happen to be the greatest time of my life? I met many friends and got to met many interesting teacher that taught life lessons. During my years at parent I learn so many things about who were my real friends and who could I trust and who I could not. And I also had to learn about family tragedy, my mother was hospitalized when I was about to go into the 8th grade I learn how to become an adult. When my mother was in hospital I had to pay all the bills, cook and clean for myself. I was a child and an adult at the same time. 
      My world turns upside down when I pick up from school by my aunt who was a teacher. I knew something was bad because my aunt never came to my school because of our different schedules. She taught in Los Angeles district and I was in the Inglewood district.  I was quickly rushed to the hospital to see my ailing mother she was in the hospital back and forth for about four years. For four years I had to learn to  another person my life was fast forward about four years. From those years and on I had the drive to learn about my families past which fuel my flames to become a historian. I learn so much about my family and there different illness.
        Going into my high school I followed many of my friends I made many new one and lost the old. I became a better person. I also took on more responsibility around my household. As I get closer to my graduation date of high school I see another chapter of my life where I will see something new. I do not know what college will bring me which makes it a little scary.



No comments:

Post a Comment