Thursday, January 20, 2011

your bestfriend's birthday is coming up. describe the plan to make your friends birthday special.

On January 7, my friend Dulce had her birthday. Me and my friend Chaveli had baked a cake on Monday afternoon. Since there was no school on Monday we thought about having like a get together for her, but she already had plans with her male friend, therefore, we decided to bake the cake on Monday and then bring the cake to school on Tuesday. We had a fun time make the cake! I put most of the ingredients together while she started brainstorming on the decorating ideas. It was a chocolate cake with strawberry frosting. We decided to add something natural to the cake and sliced strawberries down the middle (long way) to add a nice effect. I had to somewhere to go so I left early and didn't have a chance to help her decorate. But Tuesday, lunch, I had seen the best looking cake I have ever seen. It was Mrs. Pac-Man chasing a ghost! Not only did it look great it, but it also tasted good.

No comments:

Post a Comment