Tuesday, January 18, 2011

How does weather affect your mood?

weather can affect you in a variety of ways, depending the type of person you are. the rain, for example, has a different affect on me than most people. i love the rain! when it rains i get happy or sleepy. sometimes i feel like going outside and just walk and jump on big puddles. but for other people they get  sad/depressed. they feel like they need to isolate themselves in their room while everyone else is in the living room. i know i get like that sometimes. pbut when its hot and sunny outside i get sleepy warm and irritated and i go off on people when they piss me off. but see,i have friends who love the sunshine and would rather be outside playing in the shade then inside trying to cool down by sticking their head inside the freezer. i hate hot weather, dont you? especially at night, when im trying to sleep but its so hot that i cant sleep no more. i dont know, all im saying is that they weather has different affects on everyone because not everyone is the same.

2 comments:

  1. The sun makes me mad
    The rain makes me angry
    The snow makes me furious
    Everthing else make me want to destoy things

    Do... do you have a first aid kit handy
    do... do you know how to pach up.. lol sorr just had to mess with you. ^.^ dont hurt me. -.- as if you could what you gonna do..... nothin hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. the rain calms me down and can make me sad too. the weather is definitely a mood alterer for sure.

    ReplyDelete