Thursday, January 20, 2011

if you could live during any decade, which would it be?

ohhh i would love to live in the disco era! I love all the bright colors and the freedom to smoke weed. Back then people didn’t care what other people did. I want freedom not limitations. Did you know that weed is healthier than now-a-day cigarettes? And did you know that there was a lot fewer politics back then as well. All they cared about was music, dancing, and smoking weed. i know everyone had their own problems but that doesn’t mean they didn’t try to have. Now in the present time, people are more stressful about their problems and that might be the reason why there’s so much suicide in this world. I believe that was one of the best eras in the US history.  Okay, so besides all the negativity i also have positive aspects. For example....the crazy hair dos! I know that was the style back then but it doesn’t matter i want to be able to style my hair the way i want without is being weird. I also love all the tight clothing. Although I’m not a big fan to that type of clothing i do feel it made other people feel good about themselves. They felt sexy, confident, and exotic! Their self-esteem must have been very high!

No comments:

Post a Comment