Thursday, January 20, 2011

write an article about a person newly arrived from another counrty.

Well first of I would like to say im going to talk about my grandfather coming from El Salvador. Being that said, he only liked being here because of us (his family). He couldn't walk outdoor freely because we were afraid he would get mugged or ran over since in his country he can literally walk in the actual streets (where the cars pass) and they have stop and let him pass. He was bored most of the time he was here in the US. I felt bad and tried to make him feel welcomed/comfortable. But with my mom agruing with him, it wasn't helping the situation. All the adults had to work so there was hardly a moment where we could actually take him out to see around. Well that was how my grandfather spent his summer in the US, bored out of his mind and agruing most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment