Thursday, January 20, 2011

describe the task you need to complete before you attend college in another state.

Before I got to college outside of California I have to send my official high school transcripts, El Camino transcripts, ACT test score, SAT test scores, and my SAT test scores. I have decided to live off campus so that means I have to find a single or an apartment that I can afford, with my own money. I also have to look into transportation options since I might have to be father away from the college being that it might be cheaper. I would prefer to have a bike, great for exercise, or take the bus, helps with the environment. I also have to fill out my FASFA application to see if I could get money for college. It sad that I cant afford paying off my college on my own. Oh well,  guess thats just how life is. I also have to be patient and wait until I actually get an acceptance letter. I cant wait till I actually leave my house, well my mothers. Lately all we do is fight and she doesn't let me make my own choice. For gods sake I'm 18 and I know I will make mistakes in my life but that doesn't mean I'm not going to learn. I know she doesn't want me making the same mistakes as she does but I won't learn any other way. I just need a break from her and the world's complications.

1 comment: