Thursday, January 20, 2011

choose a foreign country you would like to visit and explain why would you find that country appealing.

I would like to go to Europe! The country is so appealing to me because of its history and culture. I love how involved Europe was in almost every era it had. Most off all it seems like a country of joy. Who wouldn't like to enjoy or like to go to Europe, a place known for the pleasure and adventure that take place there. I love to go to the museums, which are filled with beautiful painting, inventions, religion, and sculptures. Did you know Europe has nice Italian boys who may very well be your true love? I've heard and been told that Italian boys are the most romantic. I believe that may be true but boys from our own country are romantic too. I just believe that they are helped my they're surroundings. i would love to go to Europe with my boyfriend and walk along the shore of the Mediterranean Sea, holding hands looking at the sunset. Now that sounds very appealing to me.

1 comment:

  1. hmmmmm INTERESTING.. but Europe is HUGE!!!!!!! so good luck :P

    ReplyDelete