Thursday, January 6, 2011

My favorite game.

My favorite game had to monopoly which usually involves my whole family. Monopoly is a game that allows people to earn money and buy up different properties around the bored game. The goal of the game is to earn the most money and to buy different properties. The reason why I love monopoly is because it happened to be the one game where we are all together plating and laughing together as a family. I think it is the memory I had about my whole family being together laughing and enjoying the time we spend together . Its my favorite game because nine times out of ten I end up wining the game with my family that taste very sweat.

1 comment:

  1. You don't need anymore money don't you have enough no so now you want to rule the world. you use the game as practice.

    ReplyDelete