Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Spicy foods vs. Sweet foods

Spicy foods are foods that can bring tears to the person when they eat like Fridays buffalo wings very delious at first glimpse and then it could be very dangerous becaus of the hot sinsation that it could bring to the tongue at first bite. And a sweet food is something that could have a tangy sensation for the tongue. What is your favorite. For me it depends on the food. Chicken wings for me have to be best eaten as spicy. But sweet foods could be a refelf from the hot foods.

3 comments:

  1. My favorite is sweet foods no matter what becuase to me, spicy food is not good at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love spicy foods! Chicken wings...not so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like good and delicious definitely I will try this one. Thanks for sharing. :)
    restaurant in satya niketan

    ReplyDelete