Thursday, January 6, 2011

Brother vs. Sister why they don't always get along.

Like many people around the world i have a sibling but unlike many i have an older brother that gets on my nerves everyday. I am a girl and I have one older brother that is eight years older then me and I wonder everyday why we just can't get along like the families on the t.v sometimes? That was the question that plagued me ever since i turn ten my brother has made it his goal in life to pick on me and me being the other person had to learn how to fight back with more force then him. But that sometimes never worked out in my favor. When I went to a family a few years back i asked one of the elders of  my family why do brother and sister fight so much  they thought for awhile and told me that it's a way for them to communicate with each other.Which i didn't realize was true until my brother and i had a very huge fight that made all our others look like a walk on the beach. I realized when I had the fight with my older which ended up becoming a fight that was for something stupid my brother and I both understood how each of the other felt and we didn't  both each other for two whole days. My mother later told me that those days were like heaven to her. But us not talking to each other didn't last for long when we ended up fight with each other about  which person was loved the most by our mother. It was then I notice that when brothers and sisters fight they fight because they really love each other or in my brother terms because they were born to fight each other and we must leave it up to nature to let them figure it out.

1 comment:

  1. Indednt, madam...
    ..comma between sibling and but.
    Captalize your I's
    'turn' turned
    brother(s) and sister(s)
    'all our others look like a walk on the beach' others? ....sounds confusing.
    Good post :)

    ReplyDelete